Monday, December 19, 2011

Ultimate Camping List

As we approach the end of 2011 I am trying to get organized. Who am I kidding? It has nothing to do with the fact that the year is ending! I'm constantly battling with my messy self {and family...it can't all be me, right?} No matter what the reason or the culprit, the fact is it's time to address "the pile." Please tell me I'm not the only one that has a pile of papers begging for a home. When it's time to clear the table for dinner or a project, all papers get thrown on "the pile." I have schoolwork, flyers for events, activities, and places I want to visit, things to be filed, notes for websites I want to check out, and lists of things I need to remember. One such list is our ultimate camping list. Anytime I'm camping and want something, I write it down and add it to the list when I get home. I had the perfect and complete list at one point, but I lost it. So now it shall go on my blog, never to be lost again! That's right, while other people are blogging about Christmas, cookies, and presents I am blogging about camping.

flashlights
lantern
sleeping bags
extra blankets
pillows
air mattress
air pump
bath towels
hand towels
washcloths
toothbrushes
toothpaste
floss
face wash
soap
shampoo
conditioner
glasses
extra contacts
contact case
contact solution
baby soap, washcloth, and towel
garbage bags
lawn chairs
marshmallow roasters
chapstick
lotion
t.p.
paper towels
sandwich bags
swim suits
sunscreen
aloe Vera
calamine
bug spray
beach towels
water toys
life jackets
bikes
helmets
sandals
tennis shoes
baby high chair
play pin
baby spoons
sippy cup
bibs
bottle
diapers
wipes
sweatshirts
light jackets
baseball caps
baseball, bat, mitts
hand sanitizer
antibacterial spray
big metal bowl for washing dishes
dishcloth & towel
dish soap
sharp cutting knife & cutting board
bowls
plates
silverware
mugs
frying pan
pots

Depending on where we're camping, what ammenities they have, and what phase of life I'm in {babies, etc.} the list may change. These are just things that I have needed in the past so I've put them on the master list. Did I forget anything? This isn't my original and I started from scratch with this camping season...as in this last summer, not this December. And if you're mathematically inclinded, you've realized that this has been sitting in "the pile" for about four months. Now don't you feel better about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment